Thursday, August 29, 2013

I am a free man

At the end of the day, I'm a free man. If I push back, it's because I see people dragging me into statism where you have to apply for everything, and the centralized control ends up being controlled by money. I don't have the money to buy a favor; do you? Allowing the state to grasp control over your money and control your ability to buy and sell is nothing less than attaching the leash to your own neck, and it doesn't happen overnight. One hundred years ago, people lived and breathed the same as they do now except that now you have to have a permit to do anything, but you are OK with it because it is all you've known. You vote for more of it because "Security" is the promise, and piece by piece, you sell your kids into a new age of indentured servitude. You can keep it. As for me and mine, we will fight to prevent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment