Monday, July 6, 2015

Illegal means not legal. Look it up.

I'm starting to sound like a Trump backer, but I'm not. Yet. What I am is a supporter of pragmatic and practical plans. More than that even, I like COMMON SENSE!!

Why are American citizens concerned at all about helping ILLEGAL aliens and preventing their deportation? Makes no sense. Everybody here knows we give federal benefits away for free, and do you not realize that ILLEGALS collect them too? What is it about the word "ILLEGAL" that you just do not get. I-L-L-E-G-A-L. Look it up. It means NOT LEGAL.

For crying out loud. Our citizens act like illiterate dropouts with zero intelligence.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/06/trump-on-criminal-illegals-both-sides-need-to-grow-up-and-put-americas-interests-first/

No comments:

Post a Comment