Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Freedom rising

Are we the fringe? Are we in the minority who believe Obama is a fool? Are we isolating ourselves from the rest of society who actually like this guy?

If we are not, then where is the outrage? Where are the angry hordes demanding an end to his antics?

I'm losing hope in this body politic. These moochers who demand more from me while refusing me that for which I have worked are beyond tolerable. They are dastardly devils bent on class destruction to the ill will of those who have more. It is a jealous rage that drives these freeloaders to the point of their own destruction.

I'm ready for freedom. I'm ready for justice. I'm ready for a constitutional rebound that will set back in place the rights which the moocher class chipped away like beavers building their own little fortress. If there be justice in this world, then let it be brought down upon their heads for the country which they destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment