Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Government Shutdown: Day 8

To my chagrin, I'm now foraging for nuts with my neighbors, the squirrels.  I figure that if anyone knows how to survive during a recession, it has to be the squirrel.  Laugh it up people, but when the dollar falls out and you find yourself panning for pennies at the local pool, I'll be sitting high and dry up in the oaks with a fist full of acorns and pecans chowing down.  And when the revenuers come to collect my nuts, I'll be chucking some down and giving something to cry about.  That's the problem with Obama, he wants to put his hands all over our nuts as if he doesn't have his own or can't find them.  I guess it mostly comes from the fact that his wife looks like a beaver: big buck teeth with a big fat tail.  If she was more squirrel like, he might keep better track of his nuts.  But then again, Obama shows more in common with a gelding than with a steed.

In short, here it is folks, from the heartland.  John Shepard foraging for food in advance of the government shutdown's fallout.  Remember, you heard it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment